The alpine version of a classic, when the main focus is minimal weight and high functionality.
The alpine version of a classic, when the main focus is minimal weight and high functionality. Made from revolutionary, robust Windstopper material with 2-tone backing, featuring 2 large pockets that are easily accessible even when wearing a backpack and climbing harness – it's every mountaineer's dream jacket.
- WINDSTOPPER® material with 2-color backing, elastic and robust, can be used throughout the year, exclusively developed with GORE.
- All drawstrings have been fitted inside so as to offer wind and weather no contact surfaces.
- Slightly offset 2-way side zip for easy access even when carrying a backpack.
- High, tightly sealing collar.
- Pre-shaped, adjustable Velcro cuffs.
- Multi-media pocket outlet with loop on the inside.
- Very clean finish with flat seams to improve functionality.
- Bonded front flap as wind and chin protection with Ultimate embossing.
- Elastic drawstring that can be adjusted from the side pockets.
- Long alpine cut prevents the jacket lifting during activity.
- Shoulder reinforcements on exposed areas.
- 2-way front zip.
- With membrane.
- Regular Fit.
- Weight: 690gr.
3-layer GORE® WINDSTOPPER® Soft Shell, smooth surface, soft and robust reverse side in two tone optic, moisture transport, very comfortable to wear, small packing volume, feels pleasant next to the skin, bluesign®-approved fabric. Breathability: RET < 6.