From multi-pitch adventures in the Dolomites to snow-covered alpine peaks, turn to the Beal Cobra II Golden Dry Climbing Rope for your half rope needs. The Golden Dry technology individually coats each fiber in the sheath and core with a polymer prior to braiding for maximum water resistance, and the ultra-low impact force of 5.1 KN minimizes stress on anchor points.
- Golden Dry technology coats each sheath and core fiber with a polymer treatment prior to braiding for maximum resistance to water, humidity, and dirt
- Unicore construction bonds the sheath to the core to eliminate sheath slippage in wet conditions or when the sheath is accidentally severed.
- 8.6mm diameter provides an ideal combination of low weight, strength, and durability.
- Low weight of 48 grams per meter won't hold you back on fast-and-light alpine dashes.
- Guaranteed low impact force rating of 5.1KN minimizes anchor-point loading and ensures a soft catch.
- 18-20 UIAA fall rating ensures many days of reliable use in the mountains.
|Delivery time||5 - 7 days.|
Certificado de conformidad CE
Cómo almacenar una cuerda
Cómo lavar y secar una cuerda
Cómo desenrollar una cuerda
Material: Polyamida (PA)