12 point crampons for alpinism, goulottes and mixed climbing:
- made from tempered painted steel;
- shaped frontal points to enhance progression on slopes;
- innovative macro-setting system to quickly switch from EU 36÷43 size range to EU 42÷47
- new double lever system for size adjustment, easy to operate with one hand only
- dovetailed exchangeable antibotts, equipped with bellows to prevent snow build-up beneath the crampon.
- classic version come with tough plastic heel cradle and toe strap that will fit any stiffened winter boot;
- available also in the versions: semiautomatic (offers a quick fit heel clip with tough plastic front straps for boots with a compatible sole unit) or automatic (offers a quick fit heel clip with a front toe bail for boots with a compatible sole unit);