On technical ice and sketchy alpine forays, few rope systems can compete with the 8.1mm Beal Ice Line Unicore Golden Dry Climbing Rope. The Golden Dry technology individually treats each fiber in both the sheath and core for maximum water resistance, and the ultra-low 4.9KN impact force rating minimizes stress on anchor points, bolstering your confidence when you're pumping-out above marginal protection.
- Golden Dry technology coats each sheath and core fiber with a polymer treatment for high resistance to water, humidity, and dirt.
- Unicore construction eliminates sheath slippage in wet conditions or when the sheath is accidentally severed.
- 8.1mm diameter supplies the low weight and smooth running of a twin rope while still providing the versatility of a half rope.
- Ultra low impact force of 4.9 KN minimizes stress on anchor-points, making the rope ideal for marginal protection in snow and ice.
- 9-10 UIAA fall rating ensures many days of reliable performance.