- This product is a harness designed for connecting to the climber’s rope for the practice of climbing and mountaineering.
- This harness must be used with a dynamic rope conforming to international standards. If it is used with a tape or a static rope, and if there is risk of a fall, use a shock absorber to diminish the shock load.
- It is imperative that the diagram instructions for tying-in and closing the harness are followed, and that buckles and adjustment elements are checked during use.
- Do not use a karabiner for tying-in if there is the risk of a fall.
- The different components of the safety chain (harness, rope, karabiners, tape slings, anchors, belay devices, descenders) must conform to existing international standards.
- For each use as the recipient of braking (abseil, belaying) or for ascending fixed ropes, refer to the diagrams.
- The recommended knot for tying-in is the figure of 8.
- If a sit-harness is used in conjunction with a chest harness, refer to the tying-in diagrams.
- A chest harness is only to be used with a sit-harness.
|Delivery time||3 - 7 days|
Weight: 350 gr.